Redember

Designers want me to dress like Spring, in billowing things. I don't feel like Spring. I feel like a warm red Autumn.------------Marilyn Monroe
Have I ever mentioned that I'm thrilled about 'ember' months. I'm sure I did say something like this last year. Nonetheless, it's a fact. I can't really say why I am but as the year wraps up and the new year draws nearer....not to mention my birthday, there's this excitement in me. Perhaps, for the promise of a new beginning, a fresh start. I've started contemplating my New Year Resolutions. Yes, I know it's still two months away. I better zip it. :D
Snakeskin against untucked red shirt and perfect bows on my toes.
Do you think red becomes much more appealing during 'ember' months?



Enzo Angiolini shoes / Zara basic shirt / Carvela clutch / Oribar Sat skirt


0 comments:

Post a Comment