Burgundy

"Burgundy makes you think of silly things, 
Bordeaux makes you talk about them, 
and Champagne makes you do them." -- Jean-Anthelme Brillat-Savarin 

I think of silly things many times and then I scare myself silly imagining how I might unconsciously do one of those incredibly silly things I think of. One of such silly things I've thought of and acted out was swallowing a whole Cameroon/Ghana pepper. I'd wondered what swallowing that hot black pepper would be like. Nope, I wasn't by any chance trying to eliminate myself. I love myself too much. Dear lord it burned like hell. When I survived that night I began to value my life much more. Then I spent two weeks eating tons of bananas and wondering if I have developed ulcer because it hurt.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks up silly stuff. lol.





Michel Klein skirt / Tamaris shoes / HM shirt

Linking up with Get Your Pretty On


0 comments:

Post a Comment