Paint your World in Bold Colours.

Smile broadly, sing loudly, paint your rooms in bold colours, search every rabbit hole for a magical white bunny, have caviar for breakfast and oatmeal for dinner, wear a purple coat with a red hat, dance lightly with life.----Jonathan Lockwood Huie 

It would be splendid if I could have caviar for breakfast--pretty expensive stuff I've read. Oatmeal for dinner is a good idea for the digestive system though. Dancing lightly with life is something I wish I could do every time I make the mistake to get into a heated tousle over something. 
I may not be able to paint my rooms in bold colours but I sure can infused them in my outfits. And I lie not when I say that wearing bright colors seem to fill the day with cheery thoughts and feelings.
Hope the cheerfulness extends into your day as you feast your eyes on the photos below.



tailor-made skirt / unknown brand top / random flats



0 comments:

Post a Comment