Graphic Tee and Floral Pants

"The first show I ever did, singing and dancing, was 'Beauty and the Beast.' I was playing Gaston. Gaston has red tights, knee high boots, and it's very physical. I had headaches everyday for two months."--- Hugh Jackman

I'm not wearing red tights and I have never worn one, but this quote made me laugh so hard I had to share it. The reason I laughed was that I couldn't imagine Hugh Jackman ( Wolverine) being Gaston! Oh, I love that cartoon. I can not count the number of times I watched it as a kid. If I had been Belle I'd have fallen for the beast too. Madame Gaston? Lol!
No Sir, not me, I guarantee it.

Outfit: I did a little print mixing with the floral pants and graphic tee.




Bosline pants / Picky Girl Boutique jacket / Clarks shoes / Cham ile graphic tee


0 comments:

Post a Comment