Black and White Outfit.


Color television! Bah, I won't believe it until I see it in black and white.
----- Samuel Goldwyn 

When mom tells me stories about the advent of Television in the late 50s I laugh. Stories of how people would walk around the set and wonder how people got inside the box. And the host of arguments that erupt regarding the operations of TV. There's still an old knob controlled set in the village and each time I go home I like to look at it. I feel nostalgic about it. Reminds me of watching 'willie willie' as a kid.
Today, the first day of October marks my country Nigeria's independence and if I might add the last day of this same month marks the 54th year of Television broadcasting in Nigeria. A beautiful month, aye?
This is a simple black and white look for a simple day at work.
Happy Independence Day fellow Nigerians!


Lui Luna skirt / unknown brand skirt / random flats.


0 comments:

Post a Comment