Have a little more fun while the sun is out.



"Oh, how I regret not having worn a bikini for the entire year I was twenty-six. If anyone young is reading this, go, right this minute, put on a bikini, and don't take it off until you're thirty-four.”

Nora Ephron, I Feel Bad About My Neck: And Other Thoughts on Being a Woman


I guess bikini season is over in some parts of the world, but I take that quote to mean that we shouldn't keep procrastinating doing youthful things while we've still got youth. After all, haven't we only got this one life to live?

I love this t-shirt and yet I've only worn it twice since I got it. I thought it'd add a little twist to the black and white look.

 

 

Classiques shoes / Escada t-shirt / Gerard Darel skirt / unknown brand sleeveless blazer

0 comments:

Post a Comment