Colorful Stripes

 “When you photograph people in color, you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in Black and white, you photograph their souls!”
― Ted Grant
And the colors in this dress light up the page, no? I love that this dress can be worn with a wide range of shoe colors, that's one of the things I consider as versatility in choosing a dress. Today, I have it on with pink shoes and the belt of my fave moto jacket.

My Small World has been running on scheduled posts for the past few weeks as I've been busy with January work load at work, but I'm back now eager to begin posting this year's photos.
Has anyone else been experiencing the endless redirects when one tries to leave a comment on any of their fave blogs? I have for the longest time now and I don't know if it is a general Google problem, something with the verification codes on the blog or my email account. Suggestions?



Cato shoes / local shop dress / Debenhams clutch

0 comments:

Post a Comment