Point and Shoot



“The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.”
 Dorthea Lange

When you see my face in the second photo you'll go WTF or you might just move on to the next blog. Don't say I didn't warn you. Lol. Anyways, I didn't have any other decent photo to supplement the first one.
When I saw this tee I loved it because it speaks of what kind of camera I use. I don't have any conscious intention of purchasing a DSLR, sorry, but I can't be logging that about and I only replace my camera when the previous one gets broken. I'm on my second camera since starting.
 I didn't like the sleeves of the t-shirt though so I took it off. I hemmed it this past weekend, that was, after wearing it this way first.


Malaika tee / Collectibles shorts / The Leather Collection flats / unknown brand bag

0 comments:

Post a Comment