My Style Formula: Jackets



“When bananas blush, they turn brown, not red. And when tomatoes blush, you’ve probably said something really naughty.
― Jarod Kintz, 99 Cents For Some Nonsense

Apparently, tomatoes are bad babes already so to cause them to blush one would have to do or say something really naughty. Now, I'll never look at tomatoes the same.

Outfit: I've been wearing jackets because it's begun to rain again and the weather has gotten chilly. I've also found that I've been collecting jackets that don't give me an 'English fit' which is something I'd love. Most of my jackets, like the one I have on, have their edges extending past my shoulders in the 'Boyfriend Blazer' kind of way and even though that's perfectly okay with me I'm starting to yearn for some that have the seams centered comfortably on my shoulders without pulling.




Pardon my messed up hair.

Varsavia Viamara shoes /  Only jeans / Moda International jacket / unknown brand top



0 comments:

Post a Comment