Rose with a twist

 

DSC00398

DSC00402

I rarely remember to wear jewelry. If I don’t set it out the day before I find i ‘m always reluctant to rummage through my jewelry box so I go sans jewelry.

I thought I had put on some weight because when I look in the mirror I see that I’ve filled up some, so, on my way home from work I stopped by a pharmacy to weigh myself. I weighed 50kg. 50kg? what’d I weigh before? Last I weighed myself was in secondary school. I care about my weight but I do not think about it until my  clothes start feeling tighter than usual especially around the waist. ‘nuff about my weight.

I love the longer hem at the back of the shirt. First time I’m wearing these Next shoes out. They’re super comfy. No pinches anywhere.

All the best today.Red lips

0 comments:

Post a Comment