Do Not Mind The Chicken

 

DSC00333

 

Do not pay any attention to the chicken in the photo. It’s my neighbor's. I tried chasing it away but it kept running round in circles.

DSC00336

 

I’ve been tweaking my blog layout, trying to find what would make me content with my blog. No success with that yet. Pardon the less  than perfect photos. I do not have the time to hunt for locations (and there are many good places, believe me). I do not also have that friend who has the time to follow me around, neither am I bold enough to bring out my camera in public for even a mini photo shoot. So, I make do with what I’ve got. Hopefully things will get better.

Wish you could see the handmade embroidery on the shirt. It’s lovely. Better pictures next time, hopefully.Red lips

0 comments:

Post a Comment