Pink Polka Dots


“One day my best friend said to me 'Jess, you rock a lot of polka dots' and that was the deal breaker, now we're mortal enemies” 
― Zooey Deschanel

Lol! Now, a deal breaker is a catch that you cannot overlook and ultimately outweighs any redeeming quality the individual may possess.
Criticisms may be annoying but they certainly aren't deal breakers for me.
 There are lots of things I overlook as there are those that I don't.
A deal breaker for me would be something major, like blackmail, sabotage, betrayal, habitual and chronic lies, poor character development, zero interest in fashion and appearance......if you are lucky and my detective mind is piqued I might get lost trying to solve the puzzle and forget that the deal is off....for a while.
Generally, though, a deal breaker for me is being cavalier with me as a person.
SO, I broke off the deal with black for today and donned blue denim, pink and pastels for a bit of fun femininity.




O HUI bag

MH-3 jeans
Nicolas shoes / O HUI bag / 5.7.9 top / Mh-3 denim jacket / Kappahl jeans

0 comments:

Post a Comment