White Panel

To go against the dominant thinking of your friends,
of most of the people you see every day,
is perhaps the most difficult act of heroism you can perform.
- Theodore H. White

I've been told that I think differently, reason differently and act differently. I've been loved and hated for it equally. But, I've been able to hold on to my idiosyncrasies because I've mostly enjoyed my own company. 
All of this year, though, I've been daily bombarded with thoughts, habits and views of so many others that I find myself constantly having to take a pause to filter and eject what thought process isn't mine. At one time last year I acted out someone else's attitude and behavior and it cost me dearly. Not to say that the attitude was in itself bad, but it wasn't me; it wasn't right for me and so it didn't work for me.
I do enjoy the many different peculiarities of people so, It's going to be a constant reminder to not loose myself in the crowd.

Do you find the mannerisms of your friends affect yours? How do you deal?
White panel pants

Deemoo shirt

Baolaiwu  pants / Deemoo shirt /  Clarks Originals shoes / C*C bracelets and earrings 

0 comments:

Post a Comment