Stripes and Denim




New Look denim | thrifted dress | Unlisted wedge


I watched The Event featuring Blair Underwood as the US president  this weekend and it got me wondering if Bird Flu was a synthesized virus tested on the human population by aliens and then covered up by the Government ( I know, sometimes my brain is over imaginative/ over active). But I did a teeny weeny bit of research ( I always do teeny weeny bits of researches) on the Spanish Swine Flu and true it did kill 20,000,000 people in 1918.
I learnt a bit about the dangers of vaccination from reading the article. Now, I don't know why NBC cut the series. It's action packed, fast paced and a damn good first season.

Now, to personal style:
This is a very casual outfit. I love stripes. I'm sure I've said that before. This is a simple outfit for running errands.


All the love in the world, MuAh!!! INEZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment