FBFF: I do need a vacation





Bakers shoes | thrifted dress | gifted by Amy (sis) jacket

This dress was a skirt originally; a very long skirt. I had the top of the skirt chopped off and ruched and viola! a lovely, lovely dress. Can you believe I found this beautiful print in a thrift store, I can't still believe it.

So, I joined FBFF recently and this weeks set of questions are on vacation. To read how other people pack and organise themselves for a holiday please visit Modly Chic. You'd be surprised at what you could learn from other people.
1. When it comes to packing for vacation what's your mantra?
Simplicity. Depending on the vacation I try to pack lightly. Choosing a color palette that I can mix and match with works best for me. The problems I have when packing is actually in choosing inner wears. I take a lot along.
2. What are your must packs?
  Besides dresses, shoes, bags and accessories I must have a reading material with me and my journal. A game to play too.
3.  What are you happy to leave behind?
I am always happy to leave everything and everyone behind. Not that I don't love what I'm leaving behind but vacationing means declogging. So I have nothing on my mind besides thoughts of relaxation and pleasurable solitude or shared company depending on what's on.
4.  Any packing secrets that helps you get everything into one suitcase?
Well I have none. :-) Share with me if you've got tons please b'cause I'm in dire need of packing tips
5.  Beach reading.....what are you taking with you to read in the sand?
I don't like to read books outside.  When I read I prefer to do so indoors, so at the beach a glossy magazine would do.






All the love in the world, MuAh!!! INEZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment