The Colors in the sky are many.....

                                       thrifted gown   thrifted top  atmosphere flats  local shop belt
                                             one xclusive concept dress  nine west shoes

                             glassons top   street wear society jeans   zara shoes
This is my go to jeans. Every time I want to pull on a pair of jeans i go straight to these. It's been worn steady for more than two years.
                          pearce fiona dress  car mar blazer  local shop flats
A nosy neighbour made me laugh. I'm not fond of this dress, but it's so easy to grab and wear when you're in a rush.
                                                                  classic dress  B2 shoes
I find it's easier and more convenient to do a my-outfits-through-the-week posts than a daily post.

                     bavdo fashion blouse  pepe jeans jeans topshop tank  gucci shoes
This jeans does need washing. The shoes are a gift from a cousin overseas. I have to remember to smile in front of the camera  because it seems I frown by default.
 It's the detail at the back of the blouse that made me choose it.
The harmattan is over! It's rained four times this week. I love that the harmattan is like being in an ACed room with the sun shinning in through the windows. A mixture of dry heat and cold. I dislike that lips, skin and hair get really dry and all i think about is moisturise.
The dust settles on everything I own! It's just unavoidable. I dislike most that it settles into cracks and crevices of my bags. It's annoying, so thank God for the rain.





Inez

0 comments:

Post a Comment