Before the blog photos


                    Top, Kivenst
       This photo was taken after I'd been out in the hot sun and i was a bit moody. Tried to smile...didn't work

                                     Top, Zion. Skirt, thrifted.
                                     I have a peeping tom!
                                     Gown, e.vie
                                          Jacket, thrifted
                                                         Gown, New Look. Scarf, mom collection
                        I forgot to do my brows! I know I have got ugly feet. love them anyway.
              
                                        Gown, thrifted. Belt, from another dress. Shoes, Jessica
                                                   
    jean jacket, mh-3 jeansscarf, gifted from mom

This is the umpteenth time I've tried to start a blog. I just hope this one survives....ahem. Finding a secret spot to take my photos was the real difficult part. I had to make do with an uninhabited part of an old building a block away. People really stare, u know. The wall on the side was so bad i had to paint it a little...just hope the stairs don't fall apart as i sneak up.
xoxo Inez

0 comments:

Post a Comment