A Different Side of Me


I think my erratic emotions have finally given way to malaria. can't remember the last time I was ill. I'm not exactly lying-in-bed-ill, I just have that nasty feeling inside me that comes with being sick.

 Oh, I apologize for posting four photos on Wednesday and today and any other day I do so. I wanted to include detail shots.
And I apologize for sort of dumping the fact that I have a one year old brother on you. I realize that there are things you don't know about me and I'm putting up a list of things you might like to know about me to share on here soon. If there is something specific you might want to know you can leave a comment here or email me at chinezeanigbogu2@gmail.com


I bet you can tell I didn't purchase these shorts this way. I chopped off length from an old distressed boot cut jeans to make it. Recently, I bought a number of this type of shirts. I loved the prints on them, so, even though they were slightly oversize I still got them and got rid of their sleeves. The first of which I wore in the previous post.

A blurry detail shot of earrings.


local shop shirt / 7 for all mankind reconstructed shorts / Soda shoes / local shop earrings



0 comments:

Post a Comment