Fashion Style
Home
About
Privacy
Contact
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
»
Denim
»
Nigerian Personal Style blogger
»
Outfit Post
»
Pink Flats
»
thrifted
»
Simplicity
Simplicity
Limmat
Denim shirt | thrifted dress | random flats
I'm always dressed so simply. I love it that way.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
« Prev Post
Next Post »
Home
Top Articles
Recommended Sites
Popular Posts
Elle 's b-day ....
CLICK TO SEE MORE ♥ Jovana ,...
Mustard in Mallorca
Dress: Random beach stall in Mallorca. Espadrilles: Market in Mallorca. Bag Alexander Wang. Sunglasses: KISS. Me and the boy took a road t...
NYC
Denim Shorts: Vintage Levis . Peplum Top: TopShop (alternatives here & here ). Boots: Report . Bag: Mulberry (get the look here ). S...
Long & Lazy
Dress: Madewell (Shorter version here ). Sandals: Joie . Bag: Celine. Arm Cuff: Marti . Sunglasses: Thierry Lasry . I'm trying to act ...
Retro Meets Conteporary Fashion.
I'm sure you've seen a similar outfit on the blog before. Me wearing black and white and these bright pink shoes. But, you know they...
Girls with their toys ...
CLICK TO SEE MORE ...
Hello Sailor
Jeans: American Apparel (similar here ). Striped Top: American Apparel (get the look here ). Monogrammed Clutch: Courtesy of Rebecca Minkof...
Lazy Wednesday ....
CLICK TO SEE MORE ...
BFW-day 5
Peđa Nerić ...
Dots
CLICK TO SEE MORE ...
Copyright © 2013.
Fashion Style
Support by
USA Cash Payday Loans
|
Insurance And Loan Site
|
Get Your Cash Loans
0 comments:
Post a Comment