Mustard's a condiment





H&M top | thrifted skirt | Bianco Heels

I recently downloaded Zoner Photo Studio 13. It's free and it has gone a long way in improving my photo quality. Usually I just autocorrect and crop in Microsoft Office Photo Manager, but I wanted something better, yet something  I didn't have to manipulate strenously to get results. It had to be simple and effective. Zoner Photo Studio 13 is precisely what I need. I crop, quickfix, resize and fade borders and my photos come out better than before. It has so many easy to understand features, I'm still trying to get a hang of it all.

I love stripes (I'm sure I've said that before). Stripes go with everything......like this beautiful skirt I found in a thrift shop. I really love it when I can work in two or more colors into an outfit.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment