On a Hill Far Away










The small uni town got its name, Enugu, based on its location. Enugu is an Ibo word which means 'on a hill'.
I still have some photos that I took when I was in the town. This is one of them. The top/dress was thrifted. I'm not in support of my choice of footwear for this outfit. Will do better next time I wear this.


FBFF A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes


  1. Fess up—if you could do anything professionally what would it be?

I have so many dreams coursing through my brain. One that has remained consistent is the dream of becoming a published author and be one of the owners of a traditional publishing firm in my country. Something like Pocket books, Avon e.t.c
  1. What draws you to this? I love to write (you wouldn’t know it from my blog) and read.

  2. When did you first start dreaming about this ideal? Since secondary school. I wrote poems, short stories, novellas, and love letters back then. Someday I will share my writings on my blog. I still write.

  3. What’s holding you back from going all in?  Money and fear.

  4. Sometimes the first step is the hardest…..what’s one step you can take now on the way to realizing your dream?   Research and sending in my manuscripts.






All the love in the world, MuAh!!! INEZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment