First Timer!

 When I added the badge of  Bloggers Do It Better to my blog I was super excited but with work and other things I soon forgot only to return from work today to see a mail informing me of the open submission link. I grabbed what I could and well.........that's my excuse for this mess. Bloggers Do It Better is a challenge started by Kristina of Pretty Shiny Sparkly to inspire bloggers to step out of their comfort zones.

Collection jacket | thrifted shirt | vintage Laura Ashley waistcoat | Ladystar sneakers

The theme of this challenge is Prep School
 I have only one photo cause it threatened to rain while I fumbled with my camera, and it did rain afterwards.
First Attempt, what do you think?

By the way, I'd never wear this out. If I lose the waistcoat and scarf, which I used as a makeshift tie, I will wear it out.


All the love in the world, MuAh!!! INEZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment