A Black Skirt


“My bottom is my delinquent daughter. I lavish praise upon her cheeks when she's well behaved and when she gets out of control, I pretend she isn't mine.” 
― Anna JohnsonThree Black Skirts: All You Need to Survive

Choosing the right bottom for this length of peplum was a bit tricky. Length like this always works with shorter hemlines, but what if you cannot wear a short hemline at the moment? I think it works good with this above the knee length of skirt. I also intend to pair it with pants. Will post that soon. 
What I love about this stretchy black skirt is that I can pull it up to adjust the length for night and still be able to wear it at a respectable length for day. 


How to wear tops with long or lengthy peplum

 Steve Madden  shoes / random store top and skirt / unknown brand bag.



0 comments:

Post a Comment